Are you confused by what your cholesterol levels really say about your health? Don’t you wish someone could just spell it out in simple English and tell you what, if anything, you need to do to improve your heart and overall health? That’s precisely what Cholesterol Clarity is designed to do. Jimmy Moore, a prolific and highly respected health blogger and podcaster, interviewed 28 of the world’s top health experts from various fields to give you the complete lowdown on cholesterol. He and his co-author, family practitioner and researcher Dr. Eric Westman, have broken down this critical information for you to know what is most important and what is not.
You won’t find this kind of comprehensive, cutting-edge, expert-driven cholesterol information all in one place anywhere else. Did you know, for instance, that you don’t have to eat a low-fat diet, take a statin drug, or eat more of the so-called “healthy” whole grains to get your cholesterol levels where they need to be? Learn what really works from the best experts on the subject. Cholesterol Clarity will not only tell you what your LDL, HDL, triglycerides, and other key cholesterol markers really mean, but it will arm you with what you can do nutritionally to become as optimally healthy as you can possibly be!
Featured Experts: Dr. William Davis, Dr. Ronald Krauss, Dr. Uffe Ravnskov, Dr. Robert Lustig, Dr. Duane Graveline, Dr. Jonny Bowden, Dr. Chris Masterjohn, Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, Dr. John Briffa, Dr. Thomas Dayspring, Dr. Fred Pescatore, Gary Taubes and over a dozen more!
Ive just finished reading for the second time and will re-read again because it was a real eye opener!
Don’t panic, all is well!
I recently had my bloods run, my Doctor was looking very concerned regarding my cholesterol results, saying they were very high and I need to get them down pronto!
I had already read Jimmy Moores book some months ago once so I wasn’t at all concerned. I got Cholesterol Clarity: What the HDL Is Wrong with My Numbers? out again and placed my results on the table, looked up the paragraph on what my cholesterol should read for optimal health…my numbers were steller for my age, gender and fitness.
Did you know…
- Every cell in our bodies need cholesterol to function properly.
- Our cholesterol usually goes up due to inflammation taking place somewhere in our bodies, cholesterol builds to try and repair the inflammation, this is a good thing not bad!
- Our brains are 80% fat, the brain needs and thrives on good, healthy fats that we are told to cut back on to assist in lowering cholesterol.
- If you didn’t eat cholesterol, your body will make cholesterol to make up for it.
- Cholesterol is important for our cell membranes and the role it plays as a building block for many important hormones.
I really enjoyed Cholesterol Clarity, I found out a bunch from reading it. It’s surprisingly an easy read.