I made this Chia pudding for my breakfast this morning (breakfast at 12pm today). I couldn’t believe how filling it was, I was struggling to finish it which was really good. This particular one that I made today was lovely and creamy and thick, it was more than satisfying. Straight out of the fridge after only 20 minutes or you can even make it the night before and keep it in the fridge.
This recipe makes one serve, I made it straight in the serving glass.
- 3 Tablespoons of white, black or mixed chia seeds
- 1/4 cup heavy thickened cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond milk
- 1/4 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen (save a couple for on top)
- 5 or 6 drops of liquid stevia
- tablespoon of shaved coconut for top
- place everything into your serving glass or bowl except for a few berries and the tablespoon of coconut shavings (shavings are optional, but yummy)
- mix the ingredients together
- place in the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes
- when ready to serve, add your couple of berries and coconut shavings for garnish
NOTE: Total carbs in the nutrition facts, don’t forget to take into account the fiber. If you’re like me and calculate NET carbs as a rule, you may get a fright, don’t stress this is TOTAL minus the FIBER.